Here's a rundown on some of the gear I love to use...
Arnie’s Concert “RIG”
My concert rig, or what I may be playing at any given event depends on what sound and/or vibe or feel is required. That can keep things very fluid, so it's always good to be flexible and adaptable. It keeps things interesting! But here's a list of what you'll probably see me using.
- Rocktron Intellifex 24-bit Digital Effects Processor - Reverb, Multi-tap & Ping Pong Stereo Delays, Stereo Chorus, Flanging, Pitch Shifting, Harmonizer, Octaver, Leslie, Etc....
- Furman PL-Plus Power Conditioner and Light Module
- Bogner/Hafler Triple Giant Pre-Amp - All Tubes. 3 independent Channels with a Drive, Master Volume, Treble, Middle & Bass on and 2/ 12AX-7 tubes in each Channel. The Clean Channel is voiced like a Fender Super Reverb. The Brown Channel is voiced like a Marshall Plexi. The Sharp Channel is voiced like a Mesa Boogie Rectifier. and a final 12AX-7 tube in the output.
- Peavy 50/50 All Tube Power Amp - 4 / 12AX-7 pre-amp tubes, 4 / 12AT-7 pre-amp tubes and 8 / EL-84 Power Tubes.
- THE ORIGINAL 1976 Mesa Boogie 60/100w Amp with Reverb, Pull Gain/Boost, 1 Clean, 1 Overdrive Channel, Pull Bright, Loaded with a single 12" 1968 Vintage Electro Voice Speaker.
- (2) Marshall 1965A 4x10 Cabinets Loaded with 3 Celestion G10L-35 Speakers and 1 JBL !0" Speaker
- (1) 1973 MARSHALL 4x12 Cabinet G12H30 PLEXI 1960B with VINTAGE 30 Speakers
- (1) 1960 Marshall 1965A 4x12 Cabinet loaded with Celestion G12T-75 Speakers.
Arnie's Pedal Board 'n Stuff:
"You can never have enough pedals!" - A Famous Guitar Dude
What's in my pedal board is continuing "work in progress"! I'm always trying new gadgets, gizmos and cool sounding stomp boxes. Of course there's always the "go to" pedals that have stood the test of time and are staples with most guitarists. But here's a (fluid) list of what's on my pedal board.
- First in line is a Vox Jimi Hendrix Wah-Wah pedal.
- Next a Vintage DOD 909 Phase Shifter which sounds like a Uni-Vibe.
- Boss Tremolo the Green one.
- Then into s Rockit Animal Overdrive pedal which is like a Tube Screamer on Steroids.
- Then an MI Tube Zone which is a very transparent distortion pedal. It acts like a Marshall.
- Next is the Fultone Plimsoul a really great pedal for soloing.
- Then all that goes into a Boss ME 70 Multieffects pedal I use for Chorus, Leslie, Pitch Shifting and Tap Delay.
- I have an additional Boss DD 5 Delay at the end.
- All that goes to the front of the amp…and Voilà!